Getting real

Our immigration papers cleared the other night. That means we’ll probably buy our plane tickets out of Dodge early next week, for the end of January most likely.

Jon leaves in a week for a conference out there, and to run the gamut with our housing agent to narrow down the field of neighborhoods and possible places to live.

I’m craigslisting up a storm, caught up in the Great Purge of 2016. Everything’s gotta go! We off boarded our entire liquor cabinet onto my brothers on Tuesday night. It was like christmas all over again…I wish I had a video of them haggling over who got the full bottle of new Amsterdam.

Trying to get in quality time with everyone I love between now & wheels up. Calendar is looking full 😬 this is becoming a whirlwind fast!

Advertisements

6 Comments Add yours

1. Kelsie says:

Let’s make our quilting date night!!!

1. punchykara says:

Yes, we gotta do this soon!!! Start thinking about what you want it to look like 🙂

2. Peggy Cotterill says:

Thanks for sharing….this will seem like a dream one day when you look back but what a great opportunity for you & Jon & kiddos…keeping you in prayer as you prepare to take off. Hugs &’love to you all.✈️👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Liked by 1 person

3. Rhonda says:

I hope you stay on Facebook. I love watching your family adventures…and it sounds like you’re going on a big one. God bless you sweet girl.

1. punchykara says:

Thanks, Rhonda 🙂 I appreciate you.

4. Lynn Zacharias says:

Will keep you in prayer ……and am looking forward to seeing you and Remy…